• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

class IV rear hitch

ApopkaFL

Banned
Aa most of you are aware I am building a M35A3 into a 4 door crew cab. I need a class IV hitch in the rear. Can some of you guys lead me into the right direction for this project? (YES I use the search just did not happen for me) I am need to be able to pull a f350 8500 pounds is the reason I am needing the class IV hitch.

Hitch Classes

Hitch Class
Max TW
Max GTW
I
up to 200 lbs.
up to 2,000 lbs.
II
up to 300 lbs.
up to 3,500 lbs.
III
up to 500 lbs.
up to 5,000 lbs.
IV
up to 1,000 lbs.
up to 10,000 lbs.

I forgot to say that this truck is 11ft tall. 8 " lift with the 1600R20s so It will require a drop down hitch of some sort.

Last edited:

wehring

Class V+ hitch

I have some of the Class V hitches available as seen in the link Derrick posted. Rated for 20K at the lowest point. Double receicer hitch (2.5" over a 2") that uses a 17"+ solid steel drop leg.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Attachments

ApopkaFL

Banned
I have some of the Class V hitches available as seen in the link Derrick posted. Rated for 20K at the lowest point. Double receicer hitch (2.5" over a 2") that uses a 17"+ solid steel drop leg.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112
'
I noticed that the trailer was not sitting level. how far does it drop?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks