• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Classified Posting Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredilion

While I realize that someone has abused the system, and evidently that's why are required to yak about everything on this site in order to get to 100 posts to post classified, I think it's seriously unfair to those of us that have been coming to this site for years. I also realize that by posting what I'm posting, I'm probably going to get smushed by the mods, but the point is simple; I've got multiple military vehicles, have rendered help MANY times to people on these boards through folks who have called me, PM'd me, emailed me, and so on, but now, when I need to sell one of my rigs, I can't use the facilities where I have already helped many others, myself. :-|

KsM715

years? dec '10- sept '11 less than one year my friend.

and to be honest with you. Vehicles as a whole probably sell cheaper here than they do on CL and e-bay

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The admin has made it clear the rule isn't going to change anytime soon. B**ch post about it isn't going to change the rule (and we've had plenty of them lately).

That's the cold hard facts and this thread is just another in a long line of b**ch threads about the classifieds. :deadhorse:

Incredilion

Yes, I understand that they won't change the rule, and that I am complaining.
I SUPPOSE that when the Revolutionaries "complained" there were people that siad "nothing can be done", too. Same thing with soldiers, they complain, and get the "nothing can be done" line until at some point, common sense kicks in, and those XO's & CO's finally reralize what is actually good versus not good. Seen it happen too many times to think that it doesn't happen or never has/never will. My complaint is CIVIL, and respectful as well.

I know I can post to craiglsit & ebay, have accounts on both, and they work, too. The primary reason I wanted to post here is because the audience is MUCH more in tune with the vehicles, and comprehending their value, and not in dollars. It means something to me.

KsM715, I had a different user name for a long time prior to this one.

Have a good day, folks; me, I'm working on selling one of my CUCV's primarily because I don't drive it near enough, and it deserves somebody who'll drive it more than me. I have two of them, and thoght that I'd always have one that needs some work; mechanically. They are both SO ridiculously reliable that I never have to mess with them, so decided to off one.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This site in not a democracy. It's a benevolent dictatorship. Complaining too much does nothing but piss the mods off and is a good way to get banned.

firefirefire90

The admin has made it clear the rule isn't going to change anytime soon. B**ch post about it isn't going to change the rule (and we've had plenty of them lately).

That's the cold hard facts and this thread is just another in a long line of b**ch threads about the classifieds. :deadhorse:
Wow, I hope you never find your way into a position of leadership. :roll:

Cucvnut

While I realize that someone has abused the system, and evidently that's why are required to yak about everything on this site in order to get to 100 posts to post classified, I think it's seriously unfair to those of us that have been coming to this site for years.you registered in Dec of 10 how does that equal years ? you have been here less than a year . I also realize that by posting what I'm posting, I'm probably going to get smushed by the mods, but the point is simple; I've got multiple military vehicles, have rendered help MANY times to people on these boards through folks who have called me, PM'd me, emailed me, and so on, but now, when I need to sell one of my rigs, I can't use the facilities where I have already helped many others, myself. :-|so get 100 posts your not special they wont bend the rule for you the classified thing has been going for almost a year and now you complain about it ?

sigh........

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, I hope you never find your way into a position of leadership. :roll:
What do you mean by that? I was just stating the facts. :?

FWIW, If I was an admin there wouldn't be a 100 post rule and there would be a lot of other changes to the classifieds. But the fact is that I'm not so the rule is what it is. If you don't think this b**ching pisses off the mods just keep complaining about the rules and find out.

Maverick1701

Way to sneak your truck for sale in![thumbzup]
lol glad Im not the only one who lol'd at that

I SUPPOSE that when the Revolutionaries "complained" there were people that siad "nothing can be done", too.
and speaking of lolz

revolutionary? really?
is this going to become the cyberspace version of "Red-Dawn" or "The Patriot"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks