• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Closed Watch Lists

57Mike

I have been doing alot of item watching in order to understand about pricing, etc., but have never bid on anything yet.

How long will a Closed Watchlist still be available for viewing after the bids are finished? My closed watchlists
seem to disappear sometimes before I can even go back and review them.

thanks

Having bid on them and having a bid history also will show the bidder #'s, you can learn allot about who's bidding where and for how much. I can tell when the big dealers/scrapers are going fast and hard. Kinda let's me choose my battles.

That's why I spend a couple of minutes opening night, bid on all things I want to watch and learn (price and bidders).
never have had a win on anything I did not want. Chances are if your chasing a truck or what ever on Gl, you know what they should be going for, and you takes your chances8)