• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clutch fork

4STARDAD

Hey y'all! Swapping a Chevy 230 inline 6 for the Tornado (sorry purists,I tried to keep it). I got a swap kit from Novak and asked,along with my mechanic, for EVERYTHING we would need. Paid 1300 and was told it had a clutch kit....it DID NOT...so I figured out that I needed the 11" Chevy clutch and pressure plate so the 24volt Chevy starter would bolt up. But what about the clutch fork? Will I need the Chevy fork or the one off the M715? Thanks for the help!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If using the stock trans, I'm betting you'd need the 715 version. Might need to swap out the throw-out bearing, but since the 715 fork should be on hand, I'd start there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks