• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CMVPA - March 21 2009 "get together" photo thread

C

cmvpa

CMVPA - March 21 2009 Photo Thread for "Get Together"

Another beautiful 60 degree day. 14 CMVPA regular members and 12 associate members were on hand. JR CMVPA kids sold pop and james manned the grill for double cheese burgers and hot dogs. If you guys have photos please post.

Would like to thank the following people for coming out:

rob - rtraleigh
james - deuceswildm211
jay - bulldog_mack13
joel - beltfedonly
rick - oldiron4x4
mike h - deucenewb
warren - deuce10x10
mike h - rottiedog -
charles - ctmustang -
george - ncdeuce
dave - non ss member
tom - non ss member
dwight - non ss member
john winslow - non ss member
steve - non ss member
pat - pittdog
jason - non ss member

and all our other associate members and sponsors.

Last edited:

rtjraleigh

Banned
great time. my 1983 m35a2c parts truck made it home with no problems.

a special thanks to: ctmustang, rottiedog, JW and ncdeuce for the time spent at the wheel to get there.

Last edited:

ctmustang

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my aching back. had a great time except for the 3hour ride from thomasville to clayton and then back again. just kidding! but was sure glad to get home and sit down in a seat that wasnt jumping and shaking. also got this ringing in my ears maybe after effects of the whistler-but i wouldn't trade it for anything. see yaw next month:-DC.T.

oldiron4x4

We had a good time fellowshipping with you guys. Here is a few pictures that I took while there. Hopefully, I will be able to go pick up my M35A2 soon to add to the group. I have to admit I was a little partial to the bobbed duece.

Attachments

Rebelpride

aua Hate I missed it guys, hoped to be there next month but the Marine Corp says I have to be in Raleigh for the all state meet. *Cough Cough* think I may be sick doctor says I'll have to drive an MV for 3 hrs.

rottiedog

We had a good time fellowshipping with you guys. Here is a few pictures that I took while there. Hopefully, I will be able to go pick up my M35A2 soon to add to the group. I have to admit I was a little partial to the bobbed duece.
I was a little partial to the boobed deuce too :)

Nice meeting everyone!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks