• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coffee cup, One each, Air cooled..

FrankUSMC

Does any one know of a place where I can get a coffee cup with a M35A2 on it? It will not make the coffee at work taste better (our coffee comes with it's own MSDS sheet), but I would enjoy it more.
Thanks!
Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine. Frank

Dieselsmoke

OK, found the link, it was a site called Load Warrior, all about the deuces but the site appears to be dead and gone.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was trying to find the link associated with this site that has shirts and coffee mugs. Cant seem to find it now, I think it was cafe press or something like that. I bought a couple of duece shirts from it a while back.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, a fella named Rich Weinkauf (spelling?) used to run the load warrior site. He bought a Deuce from joe Young and redid it and it was gorgeous. he recently sold it and the load warrior site appears to be dead.

ida34

You could just take a digital picture to the local 1 hour photo place. Most of them can make a mug with any picture you want. I want on like the trick mugs and cups where the bikini girl turns nude with a drink in them. If only they could custom make those I would be all over it with my wifes picture.

FrankUSMC

Thanks for every ones help. I will call lakescreen printing, I know the owner, he is a good joe, and does 100% restorations on his military trucks!!!
I was thinking of the 1 hour photo places....but, my Bride still does not know I have 2 deuces yet (M35A2,M530C), she might start asking quistons.......could lead to an estate sell.
One of the few, Frank

ida34

If you can't hide a coffee mug how are you going to hide two trucks? Oh, I forgot. They are camo aren't they?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One has to appreciate the fact that a guy keeps a fire truck at hand. Even a woman should be able to see the net worth of having that outside the kitchen window, especially if she's a poor cook. By the way, Frank, I didn't know you could sell brides at an estate sale.

FrankUSMC

First, the estate sell would be mine! 20 years in the Marines did not train me for being married to a red head, they are not famous for taking prisoners.
I own 20 plus military trucks and trailers. I just put the two deuces in with the others....but the red deuce fire truck does stick out. Last week end, I got a Marine to help me cover the red deuce with a camouflage net. Did you know that from 300 yards away, a red fire truck covered with a camouflaged net looks like a red fire truck covered with a camouflaged net!
Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine. Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks