• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado- Armed Forces Day Parade

USDragoon

Calling all Colorado MV owners!
We are having a parade on Armed Forces Day May 16th.
Location is Westcliffe, Colorado- About 55 miles directly west of Pueblo, Colorado in a picturesque mountain valley.

The main theme of the parade is a welcome home for the Viet- Nam Veterans.
Included in the activities will be a static display UH-60 and a mobile museum.
My Deuce will be in the parade and it would be cool to have as many MV’s in the parade as possible.

We just formed a committee through the American Legion Post 170 to further plan out this event.

I’ll post more info as it arrives.

Thanks,
Randy

USDragoon

All MV's are welcome.
We're working on trying to find ways to help the people who bring up a vehicle for the parade. A number of Legion folks are willing to open their homes for an overnight stay for MV owners who are in the parade. We are also exploring possible grant monies that may be used to help out on feul costs. Don't know the details on the later yet, but will post when I find out more.

Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks