• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colors of other fuels

inception

I figured it might help to have kind of a color sheet to show what color the different fuels are. Half of it is just curiosity, the other half is in case you have your tank checked and can have an excuse ready. More of it is the curiosity......

Now I am not too knowledgeable, But I will start...

Gasoline-Yellowish
WMO- (Waste Motor Oil)- Blackish to Amber depending on filtration.
WVO-(Waste Vegetable Oil)-Amber
Diesel-Blue (although I have seen Green)
Aviation Gas 100 Octane-Blue
Aviation Gas 80 80 Octane-Red
Lacquer Thinner-Pinkish
Kerosine-Clear
JP-8-Clear

Thank you to everyone for contributing. And please let me know when we find that doo doo brown color fuel!

And so on......

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
I would just Google it... and common sense It will be faster.

And if you run anything but ***taxable*** on road fuel and you get your tank checked your F'ed in the A, unless you have a blender license and have all the proper paperwork.

phil2968

We apoligize to the OP for completly ruining his thread. Sorry, really we are.....

ahahahahahahaah LOL:D

No we really are sorry, or maybe just a little drunk?

Flyingvan911

Someone rolled a deuce and didn't get crushed? Must not have ben al the way over. I have family in Lakeland. Red is the main color to stay away from. Diesel is blue, kerosene and JP-8 are clear.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just flopped it on her side, not a true roll over. You could still see where I "skid" to a stop though!

phil2968

West I like your avatar, love the movie, " Dang it Will, I'll never get in the infantry!".

The movie is "No time for Sargents" starring Andy Griffith.

Gimpy is the PLO of Steel Soldiers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks