• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbia SC June 12, breakfast?

Blythewoodjoe

Well I have a thought. There is a gun show this weekend at the SC state fair grounds and I thought that would be a great place and time to meet some people. I'm not organizing anything here, just making a suggestion.

What do you guys think of meeting somewhere for breakfast (or lunch) and then going to the gun show. People at gun shows love green trucks and there is plenty of parking at the fair grounds. Nothing formal, just a place some of us might be going to anyway. As for me, I might be working and may not go to the show at all. If I go, it will have to be early. They open at 9:00 and I think it would be good to eat breakfast somewhere near by at 8:30 or so. I can't think of anything good near the fair grounds other than Bojangles or something like that.

If anybody wants to meet up, I will drive my M818 or the dodge M886. If any of you guys that don't have trucks but want to check one out up close and personal, chime in and let us know what you want to do. At the moment I have no plans but if a couple of you think this would be cool, post up.

Joe Trapp

jwaller

I might be able to come for lunch. Gun shows in town have usually been crummy so I'm not very much on spending the $ to get in anymore but who knows.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pay to park, pay to get in, then there's nothing there that can't be gotten elsewhere cheaper. A get together sounds nice. Come by the hanger on Thursday - we're having a cookout for the local club members.

Blythewoodjoe

I might be able to come for lunch. Gun shows in town have usually been crummy so I'm not very much on spending the $ to get in anymore but who knows.
I actually have no real desire to go to any gun shows anymore. Everything is overpriced. The last time I went to the Fair grounds they took my clip and wouldn't let me take it in. It's kind of funny because I can carry my gun in, buy a new clip and ammo, but can't take my clip in. Now that I think about it, the gun shows around here stink.

I'm going to have to come out to the hanger one night. It's still so dang hot at 7:00 this time of the year. Anyway the gun show was just a thought and now that I think about it, not a great one. Still up for breakfast or something.