• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Combat Wheel

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While rootin' around at a friends place, I came across a single 20" 6 hole combat wheel. All of the hardware is there and the bolts turn freely. How much is this worth and how hard is it to locate maybe 6 more of these? Having combat wheels would give me some incentive to flip the hubs!

M1075

If you found one of the M35A3 two piece wheels, I think they are worth about $300-$400, assuming you can get a set. They are hard to locate.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Or, do you have a WWII-style combat wheel? These were usually found on artillery pieces. Though the prototypes of the G742, G749 (and even the G744) were built with combat wheels, the production trucks were not. (However, the ORD 9 for at least the G744 lists them as avaliable).

In this event, they are kinda interesting as a novelty, but a friend of mine spent a couple of years trying to get a couple hundred bucks out of a pair of them.

HTH,
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks