• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Comfortable seats for the 5 ton

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a M923A2 that is about to make a long road trip with two broke dudes driving it.

What aftermarket seat have you tried that is very comfortable.

I'll unbolt the bench seat and bolt the passenger seat directly to the battery box and build a center console. And, bolt the drivers seat to the spring assisted base.

Any seats you recommend? Saw someone had put MRAP seats in his. They looked comfortable. Maybe they weren't MRAP? I don't know.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Headed to Texarcana tomorrow to get a trailer I accidentally bought at GP.

Are there any Army surplus stores around Texarcana or between there and Dallas I should visit? Maybe try out a seat if they have one?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Big truck junk yards or ebay. I bought mine for $150, add the regulator, fittings, and protection valve I was in it about $225 total. Best investment I made so far.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks