• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Complete cab cover for M35, M37 and 5 tons

70deuce

I found a great and relatively cheap way to completely cover the cab of the bigger trucks that protects it from moisture and sun. The large size ATV covers with the elastic cord that goes all the way around the bottom of the cover will slip over the cabs of the M-35, M37 amd 5 tons perfectly. See pics of one on my deuce. May fit others but I have them on them on the pre-mentioned vehicles. The elastic holds the covers on in very strong winds. For those of us that have to store our treasures outside this seems to be a good way to prevent from rain intrusion and sun fading of the seats and gages.

Attachments

70deuce

cab covers

I got mine here in Denver, Colorado at a store called Big R which is a farm supply store. The model I got was on sale for $22. It seems to be a thicker material also. I had friends here with some big trucks scarf some up too. I did buy one at Tractor Supply during some travels but it cost about twice as much if I remember right. They might be at the Wal and K Marts also. They do work great and are easy to put on and take off.

Phil C

breelanr

Hey Phil!
I have the same covers from Big R. I actually have them on ATV's (about 4 months now) and they have held up very well to the sun, wind and ice. Great idea for the trucks.
Ray

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
thats a nice idea too for summertime. i like ridin in my truck without the top but having only a hard top makes it a real pain when you hear a rain storm is comin. blue tarps are stupid. imma have to get me one of them atv covers, im glad i never got rid of my canvas top frame now