• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Compressor Wrench

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am continually working to build a assortment of tools that will allow me to handle most problems when they arise on the road. I have been considering a set of compressor wrenches. Are they a good item to have in your tool box?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All right figured out the "set". I never used a special made wrench for the back, I like it.:beer:

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got mine from Comdiver too, and would not be without them. They work Grrrrreat!!!!!:p

Last edited:

rrrr

just ordered mine as well. Already did the belt change and the right tools would have made the job much easier.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chip is shipping mine out on Tuesday. Good thing as my wife will be out of town and she won't feel slighted. Deuce accessories are getting to be a real problem and I need to go to Deuce Accessories Anonymous. :shock:

rrrr

Chip is shipping mine out on Tuesday. Good thing as my wife will be out of town and she won't feel slighted. Deuce accessories are getting to be a real problem and I need to go to Deuce Accessories Anonymous. :shock:

I also need to attend DAA :( . I've already done much and am considering the super single tire upgrade next. It all depends on the tax man !!

jatonka

Comdiver makes a perfect tool, his price is very fair and also supplies the holding wrench for the rear nut on the shaft, something a lot of people don't think about, why not support him and get your wrenches before you have a problem and wish you had. he has been a member of Steel Soldiers for a long while and has the talent and the means to produce something we need. Support your local SS member. JT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks