• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

compressor

dirtyfingernails

A while back, someone listed some new compressors for sale. I need a new one for my deuce--mine knocks under load. Anybody recall who this is or do you know of any for sale? Thanks.
Steve

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it build air OK? If so, youu could have a restriction...carbon or a kink.

dirtyfingernails

WillW,
It does build air normally and holds well. this is the second pump I've put on with the same problem. What are the odds? Where would I start to look for restrictions? The intake on the pump is good. I cleaned it myself and it pulls air fine. Where should I look next? Thanks much.
steve

Armada

DF, I have an ad in the classifieds for compressors. Might be quite a ways back in the list by now. In my signature too. I have nos and good take outs. New gaskets included. $150 for NOS, $100 for take out. PM me.

JasonS

The compressors are fairly common on larger trucks. I got mine locally for $25 and it had a ball bearing on the pulley end and insert bearings.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks