• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

COMVEC 2010 Date Set

WarrenD

The 33rd annual COMVEC show has been scheduled for Saturday, June 12, 2010 at the Chester Fairgrounds, Chester, CT (same location as the 2009 show). The 2009 show was a great success and it is hoped that the 2010 show will be even bigger and better!
Some photos from the 2009 COMVEC show: COMVEC 2009 Photo Gallery by baywing at pbase.com

Save the date:!:

WarrenD

Hey Bob, I still have those photos from Veteran's Day to get to you.....
It may seem early to start planning dates, but I'm booking stuff (photo shoots) into fall 2010 already.
I think this year's show (2010) will be even better as long as the weather is good.

WarrenD

There was one, I recall. I think David C. had his on site, but more is always better!!!:-D

badgmc56

I have said this before. The New Englanders should get together more often . Even if it is a Convoy to have lunch or supper and just shoot the bull. COMVEC has quite a few outings which are great to attend. I'm talking about the in between times people can get together just to talk shop or whatever.

WarrenD

There's been some talk of having a New England meet but like BadGMC said, there is nothing to keep a bunch of folks from getting together for a picnic or whatever.

skidder

YA, lets get something goinga saterday or sunday at a park ,cook out bring wth wives an kids or just the guys ??? some plase were we could kick back put the fishing pole in the water an kick back with a cold one????? A good spot is the Cole brook reservior on rt.8 north 3 -4 mi . north from winsted ,easy in an out lots of parking 50+ trucks an real good fishing??? PM me if interested skidded scott:-D