• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

condition codes

andyindy

How much stock do you put in condition codes? Does G. L. put them on or Uncle? I've seen some good looking trucks rated HX. Anybody had good luck with a HX classified truck? Thank's ANDY............

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, do a search for "condition codes", select "search all terms". you will get 14 results as this has been covered pretty well in the past.
Inspection before bidding is always best. Wish you had made it to Haspin.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometimes the condition codes are dead-on, and others times they are way off. I've gotten trucks that were F7 condition that were not as nice as trucks that were HX. Nothing beats personally inspecting the trucks...

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I always like to bid on the good HX trucks because the always go cheaper than worse trucks that are F7. All three trucks I have bought were HX trucks that were better than some F7 trucks at the same auction but cheaper.

Bottom line is don't put much stock in the condition code or anything else in the listing for that matter.