• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Congratulations to rayzor

Lindsaym151

Rayzor won the members choice award at the MVPA SOUTHERN RALLY this weekend!
Great job ! your hard work and diligence has been recognized by by some Very hard judging this past weekend.All I can say is the vote was unanimous among all 8 judges!!
Rays a very quite and humble man and would never brag .
Lets let him know we are all proud of him!
STEEL SOLDIERS RULED THE DAY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yes!!! Razor deserves to be recognized for the top notch work he has done. I've seen his trailer a couple times and I would almost swear it was done by a high end motorcoach company!!

Here's to you Ray!!:beer:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats!

Well deserved award.

RAYZER

Thankyou sirs for your support and appreciation! This Green addiction i have, seems to inspire me to work on these builds almost non stop. Somewhere along the line, the effort becomes directed toward the satisfaction of the people who look at and admire them.
I hope that makes sence.
I have been in this hobby now for three years,there has not ever been in my life a finer bunch of folks that I have had the pleasure to associate with!
I'll try my best to continue to inspire and impress, I consider these builds Art, anyones build.
I am truly humbeled.

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still trying to figure out who wrote that speech for Ray............:beer: Nice job Ray, wish I had your patience.

3dAngus

Still trying to figure out who wrote that speech for Ray............:beer: Nice job Ray, wish I had your patience.
Patience? You get his patience. I want his toys.:mrgreen:

I'm sure there are pictures up somewhere, so if someone would post the link, or put up new pictures here to add to this thread, that would be really cool.

Congratulations Ray! Now that's one you can take to the grave with ya. Few people have duplicated it. Ya done good!

Lindsaym151

Ray ,I was one of the judges, The scuttle butt was go and look @ the rig way out back, It's perfect!!!!!(WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT IN THE BACK FORTY)

Thats Ray , never out to blow his own horn!
He registered his rig and let it go! Almost like a donation
Dude this time you got CAUGHT!
Congrats!
Talked to a good friend today in the UK wants you to ship her over thier for an event.
YES they pay big cash for winners!

RAYZER

Ray ,I was one of the judges, The scuttle butt was go and look @ the rig way out back, It's perfect!!!!!(WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT IN THE BACK FORTY)

Thats Ray , never out to blow his own horn!
He registered his rig and let it go! Almost like a donation
Dude this time you got CAUGHT!
Congrats!
Talked to a good friend today in the UK wants you to ship her over thier for an event.
YES they pay big cash for winners!
Well I thought I had it hid, but I guess not!
UK, here I come!

bigugh20

Ray, I've seen "Taj" a couple of times now. She looked amazing 2 years ago and now you've built a rig that is much, much nicer than my house. The tractor is beautiful too and it's funny that it's almost secondary as the M146 takes all the attention. Great effort sir, you do us proud!!

M920

The tractor and trailer look so great together!!! Congrats on a well deserved recognition.....Awesome job!!!