• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Considering getting my first deuce from Ft Leonard Wood

chief1983

I'm curious about the current lot security. Yeah I know, from what I've read my first EUC is gonna take a while, but that's actually fine as I'm just starting house shopping and I won't have a place to put the deuce for a little while, without calling in a bunch of favors. So I'm actually banking on a significant delay, but I'm concerned about leaving it on a lot for up to three months. I know a sarge at the base but I'm not sure how much that would help my situation. There's also apparently a chance the truck could be relocated after auction close? I'm only a couple hours from FLW and if it came closer I wouldn't really complain, but I'd still be concerned about changes in the security situation. Anyone that can put my thoughts at ease?

I read something about canceling an auction, is that covered in the GL FAQ I'm guessing? I'll look up the details if so unless someone wants to save me the trouble, I'm going to bed now though. This GL stuff is almost as bad as Wikipedia as far as time sucks go.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
There are items pulled from time to time.........sometimes the gooberment decides it wants to keep it's toys.

As far as security goes it varys from base to base......unmanned sites are prob the worst as far as stuff "walking" away.

Ya pays your money and takes your chances.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks