• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Light Kit Installation Instructions

CGarbee

I've attached the two files containing the scans of the installation instructions for the convoy light set that I purchased NOS back in the 1990's for use on my M35A2C...that got moved to a XM813... One scan is of the text pages with the parts list and step by step installation instructions, the other is of the installation drawings... Kit was designed for use on earlier model 2.5 and five ton trucks...

Drawings by AM General dated 5-19-1984 for use on M39, M39A1, M39A2, M44A2, M809, M939...

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks