• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy lights for my M35

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi everyone - I just received my convoy light set from TNJ Murray and have got the lights assembled and will be installing the masts on my deuce this weekend. The kit arrived with all the hardware needed except for the U-bolts and the switch plate and lever. The lack of the switch plate and lever is an easy work around. All else was in great shape. I did a search (that's how I figured out how the masts mounted), but can anyone tell me what size u-bolts are used? (I know...measure the masts....but I'm in the house for the night now...I also want to mention that TNJ Murray was pleasant to deal with and time from order to receipt of my kit was excellent. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks