• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coolant Crossover Pipe

ralbelt

I'll see if I can find it. But its held on with 4 bolts, metric, and there is a short piece of heater hose attached. remove bolts and loosen hose give a alittle persuasion and it should lift out.

Mudstone

be very careful when you remove the thermostat housing bolts. other than that there are just 4 bolts into the head 2 on either side. a coolant hose leading to the firewall on the passenger side and the large upper hose to the radiator. Also i found it easier to get the crossover off and out to loosen a small rubber/metal hose fastener on the driver side of the motor. this will give you a wee bit of play on the fuel? line over the crossover. Please suplement me with what that small tubing is.

Also.. TM TM TM :) just take time with it. mine turned into an ordeal due to a simple thermostat swap.

Lifeline

I got 3 of the 4 bolt out of the crossover. Very little access to the 4th,left side next to throttle. Any advice? Best I can tell is I have to remove the intake manifold.