• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cooling system filter set up

CES 3245th

I realize that this request has probably been beaten to death.... BUT I have looked through a bunch of the posts in reference to this and their looks like several options for connecting these hoses. So if I can ask, I'm looking for the best location and for the best results for the tie-in of these two hoses coming off the filter mount bracket. Pictures would be great as well as your opinions. This application is for M923A1 NHC-250

Thank you in advance

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless your cooling system is already clean, If you can, wait till the heat of the summer to flush your system and install your filter. I just did my A2, and what a bear trying to get all that sludge out in cold temperatures. I went through ever bit of 1000 gallons of water, and a half dozen fill, run up to operating temperatures, drain, cool down, and repeat. I'm still not happy with how much craps in there, will see what else the filter cleans up?

CES 3245th

Unless your cooling system is already clean, If you can, wait till the heat of the summer to flush your system and install your filter. I just did my A2, and what a bear trying to get all that sludge out in cold temperatures. I went through ever bit of 1000 gallons of water, and a half dozen fill, run up to operating temperatures, drain, cool down, and repeat. I'm still not happy with how much craps in there, will see what else the filter cleans up?

You are definitely correct on waiting it is way too cold out to be doing that. Thank you for that info by chance do you have any pictures of the way you set it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks