• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cooling system: "refer to TB 750-651 and TM 9-207 for proper instructions

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to make the truck winter ready again since temps are on average much lower here in the Czech Republic as in the Netherlands.

The instructions in the manual mention "refer to TB 750-651 (found) and TM 9-207 (still missing)for further instructions". I tried to look for those manuals but did not find them.

I found one reference from Doghead
I found reference to this TB in the -20

Use of Antifreeze Solutions and Cleaning Compounds in Engine Cooling Systems . . . . . . . . . . . TB 750-651
Unfortunately, nothing on where to find them. Google did not help either. Anybody know something about these manuals or if there is any extra info in them not included in the ...10 or ...20? Logic say it should, why otherwise refer to them. Then again, since when does any army uses logic :-?:wink:

Update: found the TB 750-651. http://olive-drab.com/archive/od_tb750_651_antifreeze.pdf
Here a copy I downloaded: TB 750-651

View attachment od_tb750_651_antifreeze.pdf

Off course this one refers to the TB 750-254 about draining and cleaning the cooling system. Could not find that one either yet. Too much clutter in the way when googling on the TB number.

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:oops: I did; lo and behold, found it. Thanks. Did they cahnged the name from TM to FM? The TM...10 on page 2-248 clearly mentions TM.

I also downloaded your cover pic. The copy I downloaded did not have any cover, so I can use this to complete it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks