• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

coudn't resist addendum

dmetalmiki

Further to the wiring question. U.S. to Uk. Regs.

On the chevy lwb crew cabs. I also drill inside the front side light assemblies at the outer extremes.( where there is an unused white portion) and fit a 6watt lamp holder and run the cut green to this. and I also( prefer to) run a splice from that cut green up the headlight reflectors and drill them also to accept a 6 watt lamp holder. Thus giving two WHITE lights to the fronts each side.
The yellows continue as the turn signals on the remaining greens with tracers.
Finally I cut the computer box wire link to the ignition circuit to elliminate the (dreaded) VOLVO drive all day with your headlights on saga! (which also elliminates front headlamp early fade dim erroding of the reflector coating deu to constant heat!)

dmetalmiki

Sorry I could not afix this to the orriginal post as every now and then I keep getting the dreaded " you do have authority message" despite being signed in! apperantly you sometimes get "signed out" when you click post quick reply. sometimes it goes ok sometimes not. I wish there was a fix for this as it's frustrating to have to keep saving the text somewhere and if it logs out instead of posting I close I.Explorer. re open and re log into sS.S. Site..and copy and paste the text again. Hassle. especially if you forget to save the text first. Why does it keep doing this.? anybody know?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks