• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

could anyone get a set of 4 humvee tires from aberdeen to MI

CCATLETT1984

There are a few sets of humvee tires up for auction in aberdeen, If someone could get them somewhere near MI, I'll bid on a set of them. I'll pay for your trouble, any help would be appreciated as these almost never go up for auction up here in the land of a thousand lakes. they all seem to get sold in TX.

ida34

If Mike is able to get the ring mount for me then I would have to make the trip to his place and I could get them from him. I am near Ann Arbor so we are pretty close. There are alot of ifs involved in my deal but if it all comes together I could help you out. I know this is not exactly a solid commitment but we should know if I need to go to Mikes after the Rally.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks