• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Could use help with broken brake hoses on my new m1088

Reworked LMTV

Big thanks to all my new friends on this Forum, for all of their insight!

Oh, is this truck all metric or SAE or a mix?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If are lines are torn I wouldnt reuse them. The 12v led headlights work you can cut the wire ends off the mil bulbs and crimp or solder to the leads on the new lights. Email will atpawnking dotcom not allowed to put price in open forum.
Will

Reworked LMTV

If are lines are torn I wouldnt reuse them. The 12v led headlights work you can cut the wire ends off the mil bulbs and crimp or solder to the leads on the new lights. Email will atpawnking dotcom not allowed to put price in open forum.
Will
Roger that

Reworked LMTV

M1088 Air brake compatibility question. Can lines are different size.

Well I managed to not OFF myself while changing a rear can on my m1088:) I note that the can that I got from Suprman has smaller air line connections than the one I replaced. Suprman was quite helpful. Is this going to be an issue? The pressure would be the same, but less volume. Not a big volume in these cans.

I can get air connection size adapters here in Nashville at and/or hoses at IR-G Industrial Rubber and Gasket. Great company and they are helpful and have OEM military contracts, military truck owners frequent them, so have lots of good stuff. They have a water jet cutting system too. They also have stores in AL and AR.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks