• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

crane on my 5 ton

M938a

Recently acquired this crane believed to be a Grove Material Handling crane off a 8x8 Oshkosh but do not know any model numbers or anything have yet to be able to find a plate or any information on it looking to try to figure out how to properly where the main positive and negative into the control box and how to hook up the hydraulics

Attachments

Lukes_deuce

Your best bet is to look up the Hemtt manuals. I have searched and there is not that much information on this particular crane from Grove. It is 24 volt, and i think closed center. There are lots of threads on adding these cranes onto other military trucks. I suggest a beefy subframe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks