• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crawfordsville Indiana MVPA_2010 Pic Thread

Mike_L

Anyone get any good photos? Here are a few I took. I didn't get a photo of the Swimmwagen. Anyone get a shot of it swimming? That was pretty cool.

All in all a very good show. The woods were literally full of vendors. Some of these photos were taken early Friday before everyone filled in the display areas.

The Polish biplane was quite a sight to see when it took to the air. The R/C aircraft flying were spectacular to watch. I hope the turn out is as good next year.

Attachments

L999here

...my first..

The 19th. MVPA meet at Crawfordsville was a great experience for me....first time at a MV show. Saw most of the vehicles while in service...from 45 yrs. ago...LOL. There were a a lot of historical vehicles there and the Ropkey Armor Museum was much nicer than I expected. Fred and Lonnie were very congenial hosts,made the event a great time and everybody was laid-back...not a cross word heard the whole time. Want to especially thank 'Skip'...Fred's full-time mechanic...for all the help he provided to a novice. 'Hoosier hospitality' was certainly evident at this meet...!!! Will definitely try to make this a yearly event on my calender...!!!

skinnedknuckles

I had a great time down there!! :D Fred and Lani 's armor museum was much more than I thought it would be... VERY impressive and 8) Cool 8) I took plenty of pictures . I know that I have some pictures of the schwimmwagon swimming and trying to get out of the water at the ramp. I will have to get those posted soon. The weather was great as was the model aircraft. I would like to say a Big Thanks to the Ropkey's for putting this on , it was worth the trip from Wisconsin :!::D:driver:

Paul From Janesville, Wis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks