• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS Speed Signal Generator, How Many Pulses Per Mile?

74M35A2

Hi all,

For any M939a2 (CTIS equipped), does anybody know how many pulses per mile the speed signal generator on the mechanical speedo cable puts out to the CTIS controller? I have searched and found one reference of 30,000, but not sure of that data source. Also heard 27,999, but that was also just a dart in the dark.

I could put an oscilloscope or Hz frequency meter on mine and drive 60mph and do a capture, but if it is already published somewhere, it would be helpful to prevent having to do so.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks