• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV 2 on GL

harbordr

Well, I didn't get the CUCV 2 that just sold on GL. Needed work, but body was straight, and looked GOOD.

Three bidding, hope someone here got her.

tried to upload pic's, but not smart enough.

Last edited:

dstang97

what year was the cucv 2? Do you have the link? I can't believe some of the prices these things are going for.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the purchase price, 10% fee and the cost of a replacement engine/components, that is a lot of coinage. At least the was no EUC required.

Looking forward to pictures.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It sold for $4491.00

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
Phil, have you been driving that M1028A2 back and forth to Gun Club? Was over there last week and saw what I assumed was your truck in the lot and then a few days later seen it headed south on either 95 or the pike (can't remember).

Stonepicker1

Phil, have you been driving that M1028A2 back and forth to Gun Club? Was over there last week and saw what I assumed was your truck in the lot and then a few days later seen it headed south on either 95 or the pike (can't remember).
Kenny,
Yes, I work at the Armory during the week and I take the turnpike.
Its a pretty good truck, drove it from south Florida to IA to MI to WV and back to south Florida pulling a heavy trailer. No problems at all.

I'll be working at Ft. McCoy, WI next week. Maybe we can do lunch sometime?

I wanted this CUCV-2 but the wife said no. :x I wish they would of posted more pictures of the inside and under the truck. I may of been able to talk her into it.

I just ordered a new GEP 6.5L for my 1999 CUCV-II pickup today.
Maybe I'll be able to make it to the GA Rally.

Milbikes

CUCV 2 Suburban

That is one rare truck! I have a civilian 6.5 diesel Suburban, and I really like it.

With the CUCV 2 military version, you can go to any military vehicle meet and be sure you will have the only one there! And you can be prepared to do verbal battle from all the folks who will say "That's not real, he just painted up a civilian truck..."

I was watching this one, but it exceeded what I had for toy money, which is the only reason I didn't jump in. Whoever got it will end up with a really interesting truck. Hey, if you get tired of it some day......PM me!

Sardot1

Saw that one, looks like it needs more than a bit of work under the hood and on the dash. Somebody has a project on their hands.

I was hoping that the HMMWV with the turret, parked next to the CUCV2, was also listed. Hey, I can dream can't I?:smile:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks