• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Alternator bolt questions

topgun217

Does anyone know the bolt size for a 1009 alternator, specificly the driver side alt. the is on the firewall side? I can get a 16mm socket on it but i read somewhere it should be a 13 mm. I have cranked on the bolt and the spacer is seperating a bit. I know this is a starter thread but ive searched and nothing comes up anywhere. Thanks in advance.....

cucvrus

Does anyone know the bolt size for a 1009 alternator, specificly the driver side alt. the is on the firewall side? I can get a 16mm socket on it but i read somewhere it should be a 13 mm. I have cranked on the bolt and the spacer is seperating a bit. I know this is a starter thread but ive searched and nothing comes up anywhere. Thanks in advance.....
That should be a 15 m/m drive. It is an M10 X 1.5 pitch metric bolt. Not sure what you are referring to that should be 13m/m.