• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Alternator Dealer Search

Hitman226

Hello.
This is a great site and find it very informative. I own several deuces and a 5-ton and never had any electrical problems. A year ago I purchased two CUCVs and now have electrical problems.

Can someone recommend a dealer that sells CUCV alternators and rebuild kits for CUCV alternators?

Thanks... much appreciated.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Napa sells a rebuilt alternator for ~$250. The part number is listed somewhere on this site . There has been some issues with these rebuilds in that they are not put together correctly and are NOT "isolated ground"

The parts kits are available from many places. The alternator uses the 27SI type 100 internal parts.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/49481-where-purchase-cucv-alternators.html

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks