• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Fuse/Relay Map?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometime within the last year, I recall seeing a thread where someone (maybe warthog?) had taken photos of all the different under-the-dash components in a CUCV and labeled each one and indicated what it does. Unfortunately, I did not save the images to my computer and I cannot locate this thread via search. :x

Does anybody else have a link to this thread or have the images saved?

ralbelt

Warthog did a great job identifying all the relays, I remember that I saved it as a personal sticky but now I can't find it. I'm still searching.

sierrajcharlie

I think these are the picts you're talking about. I do believe that they were posted by Warthog (thanks!). I went in search of, in my oh9, after I got them so now I know what they are.

Attachments

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It turns out I did have the files on my computer, but I didn't have them with the rest of my CUCV stuff. Here are the rest of the photos from the same set.

Thanks again to Warthog for making them and sierrajcharlie for finding them.

Attachments

sierrajcharlie

Glad you found them CB! Nothings as irritating as knowing you've got somthing saved, somewhere, and then can't find it. Thanks for posting these picts. For some reason I didn't save these but did this time. And yes, thanks to Warthog for taking the time to take them and share with the rest of us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks