• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv ii??

kf4hoq

Has anybody run across a CUCV II in real life? The only ones that I've seen have been Matchbox toys. But I've seen pics of them on other MV sites, so I didn't know if these things really existed or if they were wannabes.

Westech

CPL
yes a couple members own running driving units. I came across one in TX (parts truck) a couple weeks ago. You see them come up on GL and GSA from time to time.

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not to be a wise guy but do some research here, there are numerous threads about these and a few guys own them on this site. Search cucvII

kf4hoq

Not to be a wise guy but do some research here, there are numerous threads about these and a few guys own them on this site. Search cucvII
Maybe it's because I'm new, but so far my research on this site hasn't turned up anything on a CUCV II. Everything that I search for here just talks about the M1008/M1009 line of CUCVs. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I dunno.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The best thread going on SteelSoldiers right now in my opinion is about Stonepicker's CUCVII build. Search "CUCV Florida". It will be a dream truck.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
do a advanced search for "cucvII" type it in where it says key words just like it is typed here it will bring up 15 threads

kf4hoq

Thank you NDT and Stonepicker. That's what I was looking for!

And thank you, too, Porky, for politely filling me in on the Advanced Search. I still have a LOT of playing to do on this site to figure things out!

91W350

The pickup was a Duramax, the Tahoe was gas, the Tahoe was Air Force and I think the pickup came from the Air Force as well. That pickup was serious nice.....

kf4hoq

With the Duramax, I'll bet it was!! The Duramax/Allison combination is pretty hard to beat! Not to mention the creature comforts in that series of truck are REALLY nice, too!:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks