• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Parts Cross Reference

nvrescue

Banned
If this question is in the faq's I apologize and if someone can link me I would appreciate that.

Is there a parts cross reference list on here or downloadable for basic things like fuel filters, oil filters etc.....I also have some HMMWV's and H1's and it took years to develop a great cross reference list for H1.

Thanks.

Attachments

Mohawk Dave

Laurence,

Go to this link and copy and paste my two posts, they are most of the FAQs organized for easy reading.

Copy them into Word or whatever program you have, print them out, they are 27 pages, and then keep them in your cucv as a quick cheat sheet.

FAQ Thread for CUCV's

-Dave

Westech

CPL
If this question is in the faq's I apologize and if someone can link me I would appreciate that.

Is there a parts cross reference list on here or downloadable for basic things like fuel filters, oil filters etc.....I also have some HMMWV's and H1's and it took years to develop a great cross reference list for H1.

Thanks.

you do know that the CUCV is all Civy parts besides the starter and alternators.. Like ball joints wiper blades, u joints, seals ect ect ect.... if you would use the SEARCH function you would know.

Mohawk Dave

Warthog,

I went through all the FAQs when I got my OH9 to learn. The info was all over the place so I started copying and pasting everyones work into Word, and from there started organizing it. I also included the wiki info.

I did this to be efficient and carry in my glovcebox, but then figured I would share it with SS of course! I was thinking that SS members could copy and add additional pertinent info, then repaste it. That way it is ever-evolving into a better cheat sheet.

Best wishes,

-Dave

Mohawk Dave

And BTW Warthog,

Because of your signature line, one of the first things I did was go through all my electrical and clean it. Common sense but rarely done by most. So thanks!

-Dave