• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv radio wiring

greenwood14

hi I have a blazer m1009 it has two radio brackets and all the wiring for both racks including the on off controler by the 4wd shifter and the harness under the passenger rocker to the electrical system my question is i have removed all of these articles is anyone looking for these articles or are they a dime a dozen and toss it out please let me know if it is worth keeping thanks

ida34

The wiring is pretty common I think. I had them on two of my cucv's but one I had did not have one. The racks are uncommon but not rare. The passenger's side rack is most common with the drivers rack being less common. They come up from time to time on ebay. I would keep them or pass them on.

I hate to say this to a new guy to the board so please take this in the right context. Welcome but it is really hard to read your post with no punctuation or capital letters. It might help as I don't think I am clear on all your post. What is the on off controller by the shifter? I can't picture this. Can you post a picture?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I think he may have a AN/VRC-97 Mobile Subscriber Unit. It has a selector in vicinity of the transfer case shifter for the fax machine I think. The MSE vehicles had both a left and right radio rack. The left (driver side) rack was in the very back. The other was in the usually back seat "blocking" position.

Other option is this is a vehicle with retrans capability and the C-2299 selector box but that would be on the dash plate from what I've seen in the past.

Pictures would help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks