• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV - Snow Plow

Westech

CPL
and you will find out that there is NO company making the 1987 and down Mounts anymore. You will have to go used.
We are going to need another server to handle this Huge influx of stupid CUCV questions that have been posted many many times and that one could ez find using the search function.... I think some one is trying to get there 100 posts so they can post scamer classifieds.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aren't 85% of the posts in the CUCV section duplicates anyway?

I don't know about the other sections.
He is a scammer trying to get his post count up and post in the classifieds .
Because if he previously owned a cucv and is as stupid as he makes himself out to be in the 13 threads he has started in the CUCV section , he would have run out of fuel after the first tank and someone would have had to RESCUE him and show him how to put fuel in it. I hope there is a full service station near him or he is screwed.

nvrescue

Banned
PORKY you have issues!

• Do not post unfriendly or insulting comments or replies to other members., This can start unpleasant exchanges which no one wants to read in an otherwise valuable topic. If someone has posted a rude comment to/about the user, the user itself is asked to ignore the remark and report the offending post for review and deletion.

Tlauden

Maybe try craigslist for the used plow? I see old vehicle parts on there all the time. Or call around to local salvage yards, ya never know what they got sittin out back

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks