• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv to m101a1 electrical

bigflew

I just got my EUC back for a m101a1 trailer I'm buying at wright patterson in Ohio and was wondering if anyone knows what light bulbs I will need to convert from 24v to 12 v I understand that my M1009 has 12v at trailer harness. Also I will be towing the trailer with a civy pickup because my cucv is in storage for winter:-(
Also If anyone is coming to NE Mich and is willing to pick it up Im open to offers.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you have brewed up an adapter for your civy pickup, easiest to get magnetic lights for the ride home. My M101A3 and M101A1 currently have 1156 bulbs as turn/stop and 1003 as the running lights. The 1003 is nearly as bright as the brake lights so I'm switching them to 97 lights. That should be perfect according to the wattage ratings. I can report back with certainty tomorrow night.