• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCVs for sale near Atlanta

GoldComet6

Attachments

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I checked them out also but the price was high. I though 7500 for the 1031's and 5500 for a 1009 ....well I asked what the lump was on his shoulders and he said his head. I said, I thought it was your butt cause everything else around here seemed awefully high.

GoldComet6

Yeah, they seemed to think they were worth a lot. I had been looking at them for a while, and noticed they dropped the prices eventually. In some cases by about $1500-2000. They had the prices of two of the 09s at $4995 and then later they were $2900. Another one was dropped by about $500.

scrambled

I bought my 01 Ford Excursion from those guys. It came from a govt auction as it was a GSA vehicle. Great price and great service. I saw the prices on the 1031s and was shocked. My excursion wasn't much more than what they are asking.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
According to the salesman, this is not the first time they sold MVs. He also said they had had a lot more and they were sold very quickly. Hmmm must be slow now cause I was over there about 2 months ago or more and they still have the same vehicles.

GoldComet6

The saleswoman I spoke with told me they had sold a lot of them, but didn't expect to get anymore from GSA. The ones they have now have been there a while. They were asking too much for them for a long time, then suddenly cut the prices. Guess they want to get rid of them....

I think they have sold the M1008 and the tan & white 09s I looked at. They still have the camo 09, but it was missing the rear glass and (surprise!!) had some rust in the driver floorboard.

REGULATOR

doesnt surprise me, car dealers are willign to go through all lengths to turn a profit.

I looked at a used truck at a dealer in Augusta, and he was lying to me the whole time about the previos owner and all this other stuff, then I showed him I had pulled the records, and how it was a repo from a construction company etc..

they kept giving me this song and dance as they had a certain dollar amount tied up in it, and I showed them the auction receipts that the auction company had online that showed they paid about 10K less for it then they said, and it was only a few weeks earlier so they couldnt have sunk 10k into it..

not saying all are like that, but it is there job to MAKE MONEY
so if they can buy auction vehicles for 1000-2000 and sell for 4000-5000 then they will try every day of the week.