• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cummins Injectors

AMGeneral

I purchased 6 US made ones from Truck Pro several years ago for $28.50 ea.

I also got a set for a V8 300 in a 10 ton for about $50 ea last year,same place.

Their phone # is 1-800-274-1256,that's the Charlotte NC location,ask for Daryl in the injection pump shop.

Last edited:

M813A1

Iam sure if you go to a cummins dealer they could give you a part number for a larger size injector for the NHC 250 I have been thinking about doing that myself for my M813A1.

dozer1

I will be the first to admit that I know nothing about the different injectors available for the NHC250. The diesel injection tech that I took my M817 pump and injectors to wound up getting reconditioned injectors for me. He said it had the wrong ones in it. The ones it had were for the 903 Cummins V-8. Said they didnt have the right spray pattern for my engine. All I am qualified to do is agree with what he said. I can tell you that they were 42 bucks apiece exchange and also I can tell you that http://www.tnjmurray.com/militaryve...roduct/id/4E22DC94-DF8E-7E09-0CA4FA71DFB6231C has new surplus ones advertised for 42 bucks apiece. Good luck, Dean

Last edited:

augiedoggy

I will be the first to admit that I know nothing about the different injectors available for the NHC250. The diesel injection tech that I took my M817 pump and injectors to wound up getting reconditioned injectors for me. He said it had the wrong ones in it. The ones it had were for the 903 Cummins V-8. Said they didnt have the right spray pattern for my engine. All I am qualified to do is agree with what he said. I can tell you that they were 42 bucks apiece exchange and also I can tell you that Injector, assy | Military Vehicles For Sale | Military Trucks For Sale | M35 A2 | 5 Ton | M151 A1 A2 | Surplus Parts - TNJ Murray has new surplus ones advertised for 42 bucks apiece. Good luck, Dean
In my book, you're becoming an expert!
thanks again for your help hookin' me up with TNJ.

The one injector I replaced has mine running better.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take them out and bring them to a local fuel shop. $40. to $60 each. They are totally rebuildable. If you want a 1 year warranty, buy genuine Cummins/Recon. As for the comment about 903 injectors in an 855, they were mistaken. Two totally different parts.

PCTRANS, why do you believe you need injectors?

jstier

Try a local independant Deisel shop. They did a ultrasonic cleaning on mine and a spray pattern and flow test. They got them all spraying like new again. I think they charged me 60-80 bucks for doing the whole set. They also sold rebuilds cheap w a warranty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks