• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cummins NHC250 temp sending unit NSN#

Yohan

Can anyone confirm or deny that the NSN # for the temperature sending unit of the Cummins NHC250 is 6620-00-814-5271? I have searched the M809 TM's for this number and found how to change it, test it, etc. but I cannot find the replacement #.

The one on Saturn Surplus lists this NSN #, but I have no idea if it's correct for the 5 ton I have. Thank you for any help. And I also searched the deuce, 5 ton and 5 ton mods forums here so I am protected from the Search Police! :grin:

Yohan

Thank you, guys. I assumed it was the same since I only found one model of temp sending unit on Saturn's web site. It looks like the one in all of the diagrams I've looked at in the TM's.

I still can't figure out the numbers you found, doghead. I searched the PDF versions of the TM's with the NSN number and the part name and didn't find anything that gave a replacement part number. The TM's are really handy, they just take a little practice to navigate. Some time I want to get them made into hard copies.

Thank you both for taking the time to help me out! I truly appreciate it!! :beer: