• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Current parts suppliers -cucv

mattm257

Contacted FLMV for a glow plug harness and controller card. Current price as of july they quoted as $425.00, think that is alot? well they told me price is going up mid-july and they would not give me the new price, just warned that it may even double as supply of the old stock is no longer able to match the demand.

Anyone have another source for these?

thanks

Great site because of the knowledgable and very helpful members.

mattm257

I checked both those outfits which had very nice websites but no luck on the controller card and harness.

Westech

CPL
I personally will find another alternative to prevent paying some a hole his rip off price because he thinks he has us over a barrel. They can keep their cards and jam them for $425

FLMV is a great place, really nice guys working there. I placed a 700$ order for parts and when I got the bill he knocked off .. Well lets say a couple of bucks!! Things cost what they do for a reason. If your not happy with it look else where. ITS JUST THAT EZ. But to bad mouth a place I betting you have never done any deals with .......

Love Westy

Shop Rat Fab

I have know and have been dealing with FLMV for 15 plus years and know they price things accordingly not because they have anyone over a barrel. Keep us posted on your alternative mine was to install an $8 pushbutton to fix my glow plug card issue. I time it with the seat belt buzzer because I can't count my fingers since I have one hand on the ign switch and one on the glow plug button.

steved454

Guess I will change over to a manual system once mine goes out. would love to have a spare but hard to spend that kind of $ on a spare right now.

Is switching to the manual the only choice if we run out of cards or can not afford them?:cry:

Sharecropper

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I intend to change over to a manual system anyway. Sooner or later there will be hardly any cards left, and those will be an arm & a leg. The writing is on the wall.