• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cut up wires

Westech

CPL
sure is when something brakes or someone cuts the wrong wire.. why anyone would be cutting wires in the first place is beyond me.

Another DO IT YOUR SELFER hard at work. (not saying you did that.. just got it that way)

notsosanestan

yeah but everything seems to be working i dont want to disconnet them and have problem some of them look like they just bypassed the plug and connected it to the other side

panama

Almost all the wires on my firewall are spliced too. No idea why, it's ugly, but everything is working/running just fine!

notsosanestan

Nice tranny dipstick! Did you install that? Or, did the man?
got it from summit when i replaced the trans because the old was was bent up and the mount was jb welded on badly. its only zip tied there right now to that loop. i cant get my right angle drill in there to mount it. i wish it was 3 inches longer.

i think im just going to redo the connections and leave them were they are connected i dont wanna make any more problems for myself atleast if something weird does happen i can look at those wires first. gotta replace the fuel line coming from the filter anyone know what size it is?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks