• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dad died and i need his project to g to a good home

seabee mike

Sorry I can post in the for sale section and don't know why. I have a 51 Or a 53 I cant remember M37 it is in need of a total restoration but mostly there. Many NOS parts around to include a artic heater and a forging kit. There are papers for the truck. Its in SO cal. and can roll around. has USMC markings or old Seabee markings? red diamond with a 1 in it. old and hard to see. not rusted up. looks like it had a winch at one point but not there any more. Its in Littlerock CA, We are not asking a lot for it I have had them in the past but I am 400 miles away and just need it gone to pay for cleanup of the land. 1000.00 OBO I can take a credit card too .
Michael 775-217-4051 I'm in NV but have family there. please if this is in the wrong spot , help me out and get it to the right place. The county is threating to haul it away and I will not let that happen but I need to move it to me in NV or sell it.
View attachment 63973820160215_090347_1471727966512.jpg20160215_090356_1471727966383.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks