• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dash accessories Problem M931

LtLunatic

I have dug around in the manuals and on here and have been unable to find the info I need. The problem I am having with my 931 is none of the air powered accessories will work on the dash (they worked fine before). After I run the truck an extended amount of time (an hour or so) they will start working again. and the truck is building up too much air and blowing down. Any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look it up, the TM's are searchable.

Search the site too, for more info.

Did you read the whole thread I linked?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the replacement part #

277147RX

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Replace it they go bad. Fleetpride usually has them Napa never has much anymore. I believe it is a part that should be replaced proactively when you first get the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks