• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dashboard wiring diagram?

Anyone have or know of a diagram of the dash board printed circuit, and a list of what wire does what in the plug that plugs into it? The plug is numbered 1 through 18, so it seems there would be a listing of the function of each. I've printed all the wiring diagrams, but don't see any of this.

Crash_AF

The plug information is not in one specific place... it is spread out across the different wiring diagrams.

Here's a quick and dirty illustration I put together. I'm only missing one spot on the plug because I don't have my dash apart currently to trace it down. It is oriented as the socket on the instrument panel. Mirror it for the plug.

The ground is the black wire on the top (not sure what number on the plug it is) and the 'Top' has the black and light blue wires while the 'bottom' has light green and pink wires.

Later,
Joe

Attachments

Crash_AF

Sure... here's what the TM wiring diagram says

Lt Blue --------------- Black
(Left Turn) ---------- (Ground)
Dk Blue -------------- Brown
(Right Turn) --------- (Gen 1)
Pink/Black ----------- Orange
(Ign feed) ----------- (Gen 2)
Dk Green ------------ Brown/Red