• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Data Plate ID

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Top left of the glove box there is what looks like a new data plate placed over the old one. I have seen this in a few other aution pictures. This is on the truck I just secured from a GL auction. Is this a MWO plate or perhaps a rebuild info plate? Thanks for the help.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a bit hard to tell what's in the pic but, from what I see it looks like the tag that is on the residue truck that Mangus580 has. His tag does not have the "normal " tag. It does have a vin# and truck type ect.. but it does not state the manufacturer of the truck. I don't know what the reason for a different tag would be. Maybe during a overhaul it needed a new one or was reconfigured into a diferent type of truck? Just my speculation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks