• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Decals for the 800 series aircleaner

emr

Man thats cool i can't belive I dont have em, SO, Gary if U are going to make em i will tale 4 sets of all 3... just in case U are :D ...Thanks for this post!! :D ...Randy

Hey a new challenge!
I'm up for it. I need more fodder for my decal corral (which is growing nicely).
Maybe I can find something to copy at the Fontana Boneyard out here.

Will, Devin, ems4ty, Floyd.........any of you going to Fontana sooner than me?

If you can get some good close up's of those pictures and the sizes for each I can wing it.
PM me and I'll give you my regular email address so I can get higher resolution pictures.

joec

Gary you need your own sticker request page. You are saving everyone lots of $$$$ BYE REPRODUCING THESE..!!

Thank You..Thank You..!!! You are the man.!!!!!!!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some stickers that are in my deuce, all came from the USAF... If you need exact dimensions, lemme know.... I'd buy some to replace whats on there.

I'd REALLY like to get some of the big yellow rectangular one thats on the genny.. I bet we can all use some of them as reminders....

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for at least a couple of sets of the M813 decals too.

Interestingly, my rear green decal (the smaller one) is different, it doesn't have the info pre-printed on it.

Cheers

Hey thanks Joe. I kinda feel like everyone here is family.

emmado22 - Are all those decals in your pictures Armed Forces issue? I am wondering about the orange one specifically in the first picture.

I know these in the link below aren't mil issue but straight out of the PS Multifuel Operators Manual.

http://old.steelsoldiers.com/index....stdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=deuce+prerun

All I need to reproduce these (having an original would be best for color correction and exact sizing) is a straight on clear picture and the dimensions.

Last edited: