• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Delaware GL site a breeze..

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Delaware GL site a breeze..I picked up a M932a2 today at New Castle.What a pleasure that was.No insurance card,no vehicle inspection,no vehicle registration,no appointment,no BS,bring to invoice and pick up your truck.I drove the 932 right home with no problems.I can get real use to this...

215Dave

I can say the same. I went there twice. Once to pick up a 5 ton with my friend and once to pick up a trailer with another friend. I was moral support ( haha). But yes, employees easy going, paper work smooth and fast. My buddy drove his 5 ton home having only seen pics on GL. Kinda funny actually, we brought every tool possible just in case. And the guys is like "wait here, I'll bring her around". And when I went for the trailer, I walked around the lot, looking at all the cool trucks I'll prob never own. All in all great lot to deal with.

apehangers

I am a new with military surplus just started in Jan. and picked up a few things up here in the north east, and the people in Del. New Castle are a dream to deal with. I picked up a few trailers form them and they were very patient with me as I was by myself. I just hope all the rest are the same. I also picked up a truck in Md and were very helpful to get it started for me.

tow2gunner

This is nice to hear - I just won an M923A2 from there (New Castle, De) - can't wait to go see it and bring it home! Wonder if the wife will notice it.....

tow2gunner

That De site is OUTSTANDING!! Just parked my first M932A2 in the driveway. Wife actually was mad cause she thought I was not going to take her to get it...
One issue with the vehicle - NO DATE on the Data plate! How the heck can I find out what year it is? I has an overhaul tag on it from 3/11

Thanks - If this isn't the best place to ask this - please let me know....

tow2gunner

Vehicle was just overhauled 3/11 - plate on the motor 10/2010

They looked at the vehicle with me and we could not find anything older - the data plate in the cab is blank. They thought it was a 90 or 91 -
I am just concerned because I am getting ready to request an SF97 for it

goldneagle

Vehicle was just overhauled 3/11 - plate on the motor 10/2010

They looked at the vehicle with me and we could not find anything older - the data plate in the cab is blank. They thought it was a 90 or 91 -
I am just concerned because I am getting ready to request an SF97 for it
Use the 2013 VIN INFO thread and post the VIN number and any other info that CARNAC requests and he may have the Date of Mfg. for you.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I was at ft.meade. a few weeks ago.They said the hmmwvs had to be shreaded on site.They will be sold a 1 big lot.

F18hornetM

Just picked up 4 trailers at Newcastle site, great people and super easy. Much easier than Ft Meade, as there is no security to go through. Just a civilian truck sales place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks