• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Demil Code Changes post sale?

MP901

Hello,
Anyone else been getting swamped with EUC forms post sale after Uncle changes the demil codes specifically for surplus parts sales?

Just thought its strange to be filling out a form for something purchased a few years ago on GP.

Anyway just wanted to see if anyone else had to do it as well or if its common,
Hope you all have a great day/evening!

INFChief

Hello,
Anyone else been getting swamped with EUC forms post sale after Uncle changes the demil codes specifically for surplus parts sales?

Just thought its strange to be filling out a form for something purchased a few years ago on GP.

Anyway just wanted to see if anyone else had to do it as well or if its common,
Hope you all have a great day/evening!
Not yet….. Did you buy aviation parts?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Long time ago I got some items from HI (and had a very big shipping bill) and the demil code changed. Got a letter saying to take them to the nearest DRMO. I called and said these went from HI to SC, what about the shipping cost I incurred? They wound up paying me back for the shipping which was about five times what the lot sold for. Never bought anything outside the continental 48 since.

MP901

INFChief, No just vehicle parts. I could see how aircraft stuff might change though.

Sorry to hear that SCSG-G4, That must have been a huge shipping bill...and then turn it back in as well.

Thanks guys for taking the time to reply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks